Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're Moving!

Happy April Fool's Day! LOL - what a day!

We finally closed on our new home this morning! Yay! That was the longest, most drawn out process I have ever been through! This means our studio will be relocating in the next month or two.

Good news is that it will be easier for you guys to find the studio - we will be closer to Winston-Salem and on a state highway! Bad news is that we will only be shooting on-location and outdoor sessions until we get all of our equipment moved and set-up.

I can't wait to get my new studio set-up! I will have windows on two walls, so I can do indoor natural light sessions and can also have room to set-up our strobes permanently! I am so excited! We will have a big room for consulting and proofing, by a nice cozy fireplace :-)

Be sure to check the blog often in the next few months - we may have a special event once we get moved in and set-up.

No comments: