Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Rainy Monday...

Ugh, it's Monday again. I know it's not going to be a good day - it's only 10:30 am, and already it's raining (again!), I was late getting my son to school because my car battery decided NOT to work and I spilled milk all over my cell phone. I truly hope this isn't an indication of how the rest of the week will be!

I'm sorry everyone, for the lack of blogging lately! I've been so lax on my online presence. The website needs updating, the galleries need updating and my blog hasn't been updated in over a month! I have been so swamped with moving, painting and trying to get the new studio renovated. All of my free time is designated to working on the new house and studio space. I promise to post pictures of the studio once it is finished. And I promise to work on my blogging frequency! I do have some sneek peeks that I will try to get posted in the next couple of days.

We have been searching to find unique contemporary products for our clients, and have found some great ones that we will be letting you guys in on soon! I can also see a sale of some sort in the near future :-)

Happy Monday!
Giulia

No comments: