Sunday, January 3, 2010

{ Studio Snow Day! }

Okay, okay - I know I'm about two weeks behind on this post! I was so swamped with holiday orders that I almost totally forgot about my personal stuff! I guess that's a good thing, though :-)

The studio took a snow day a couple weeks ago when we got a beautiful snow storm. I was able to take the day off, bundle up and play in the snow with my husband, take lots of photos and drink lots of coffee to keep warm. We finished the evening with snuggling on the couch and watching a movie in fuzzy socks (just me, not him, lol) and a warm blanket. I could definitely use more snow days like this in the future!

It has been a LONG time since I can remember it snowing this early into the winter! I absolutely LOVE the snow (not crazy about cold weather in general, but if it's snowing, it's worth it!) and took lots of photos of the snow and the birds visiting my feeders for a easy snack. Here are a couple of my favorite shots...

The studio from across the road



Our backyard from the back porch



A Tufted Titmouse with a sunflower seed



A Blue Jay watching the feeders

No comments: