Monday, May 19, 2014

A mother and her child { family photographers winston salem nc }

family photographers winston salem nc | winston salem family photography

 I wanted to take a quick minute to post some sweet shots from one of our Mommy & Me mini sessions last weekend.  We've been working with this client since she was pregnant with this little sweetie and have truly enjoyed getting to know all about them and watching Miss E grow!  I always love sessions that give me the opportunity to focus on something more than an outfit, a cake or balloons - I love when I am able to document emotions or a relationship - like between a mother and her child.  That is joy for me, to share that moment with my clients and capture those memories for them to keep forever ♥

 

baby photographers winston salem nc | winston salem baby photography


 

Winston Salem Newborn Photographers 

Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Children's Photographers 

Fantasy Photography
Call the studio at 336.575.7088 or visit our website -
Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography, LLC


Winston Salem Newborn Photographers 

Fantasy Photography



No comments: