Thursday, July 14, 2016

"A" & Her Little Man { winston salem photographers }

baby photography in winston salem nc | triad baby photographersbaby photography in winston salem nc | triad baby photographers

A while back, "A" brought her little guy to the studio for a Mommy & Me session.  Everything was all fine and dandy when I booked her session, but the day before, I got nailed with a nasty lower respiratory infection that resulted in bronchitis and two weeks of antibiotics!  Ugh!  I never ever want to risk getting my little clients sick, so I had planned to reschedule her session, but my husband offered to shoot and meet with clients for me for a few days until I was back up and on my feet, and he did a FABULOUS job with this session!  I love being able to rely on that man.  I'm super picky about my business and mostly do everything myself because I am always afraid to let anyone else do it - I guess I have that fear that they won't do things the same as I would.  Which is true for shooting a session, because two different photographers see things in two totally different ways and will obviously capture it differently.  A few years back, two days before our Easter Bunnies minis which happens on our craziest, most hectic weekend of the year, I had to rush to the hospital and have emergency gallbladder surgery, and I had no other option besides conceding and giving my husband the opportunity to take control of things.  And he handled it perfectly!  I am so lucky to have my husband and best friend as a business partner and be able to trust him to take care of business things if something happens and I can't, or fill in for me if I have to take a sick day :)

baby photography in winston salem nc | triad baby photographers

baby photography in winston salem nc | triad baby photographers

Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography
newborn baby photographers in winston salem nc

Call the studio at 336.575.7088 or visit our website -
Newborn Photographers Winston Salem Fantasy Photography, LLC


Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography





No comments: