Monday, October 5, 2009

KingFest was a blast! { King Portrait & Wedding Photographer }

We had an amazing time at KingFest in King on Saturday! The weather was just beautiful, and I met some wonderful people (and had several visitors from the Stokes Stomp Festival stop by, too!) and I hope I get an opportunity to work with all of you! I also got to meet and network with lots of local vendors in our area (I am ALL FOR supporting local businesses!) so you guys will be hearing from me soon!

The Drawing ~ We have two winners from our drawing for a portrait session and 11 x 14 wall art print. I have already mailed out your gift certificates this morning :-) I can't wait to work with you ladies!

Well, I am off to work on editing - I had two amazing sessions yesterday afternoon and got some BEAUTIFUL shots! Check the blog again tomorrow for some sneak peeks and eye candy!

Until then,

~ Giulia

No comments: