Monday, May 30, 2011

A's Senior Session in the Field... { WINSTON SALEM SENIOR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER }

I really enjoyed A's senior session! His family has history with our 100 year old home, so they wanted to do the session here - and I'm happy they did! We wanted to get creative and a little edgy, so when we found out A played the drums, I had a vision :-) We sat them up in the middle of the field and had A play. It worked beautifully - the light was perfect and golden, I got gorgeous rim lighting, and I love the feel of the photos!

Winston Salem Senior Portraits Photographer Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Senior Photo Session with Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Senior Photographer Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Senior Portraits by Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Senior Photography by Fantasy Photography

Winston Salem Senior Portrait Photographer - Fantasy Photography

No comments: