Monday, May 16, 2011

Little "M" is a big sister! { Winston Salem Newborn Photographer }

I always enjoy working with the "Y" family, so I was really excited when "M"'s mommy called me to schedule tiny "L"'s newborn session! He is such an adorable little guy - he did great and was really cooperative - through newborn photos AND even family photos - and little "M" seemed elated to be a big sister! I got some gorgeous shots of the two of them together - with little "M" just interacting with him. I absolutely LOVE the shot of dad holding tiny "L" with mom and "M"'s hands on him.

Winston Salem Newborn Photographers - Fantasy Photography
Triad Newborn Photographers - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Newborn Photography by Fantasy Photography
Triad Winston Salem Newborn Photography by Fantasy Photography

Winston Salem Newborn Photographer and Baby Photography by Fantasy Photography

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love these! Can't wait to see the rest!