Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My buddy is 3! { WINSTON SALEM CHILDRENS PHOTOGRAPHER }

I can't believe my little buddy "M" is 3! He is the cutest (I LOVE that red hair!) and always makes me giggle when he comes to the studio - this time was for his 3rd birthday and he just was NOT into being a model, so his favorite thing to tell me was BYE :) He did enjoy playing with blocks and watching cars go by on our front porch. I got the cutest shot when a loud motorcycle passed by and little "M" covered his ears...

Winston Salem Childrens Photographers - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Child Photographer - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Childrens Photography by Fantasy Photography
Childrens Photographers in Winston Salem - Fantasy Photography

Winston Salem Childrens Photographer - Fantasy Photography, LLC

No comments: