Monday, July 11, 2011

The "D" Family { Winston Salem Children's Photographer }

I really enjoyed meeting and working with the "D" family! We did a mix of indoor shots, as well as outdoor shots (I loved the outdoors shots!) and the children were the cutest! "A" reminded me a lot of my twelve year old son, and little "R" had the most amazing blue eyes! I am so in love with the shots of the two of them together below! I actually have one displayed in one of our frame samples in the studio now :)

Winston Salem Children's Photographer - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Child Photographer - Fantasy Photography
Child Photographers in Winston Salem - Fantasy Photography
Childrens Photographers in Winston Salem NC - Fantasy Photography

Winston Salem Family Photographer and Children's Photography by Fantasy Photography, LLC

No comments: