Thursday, August 11, 2011

CAKE SMASH! { WINSTON SALEM BABY PHOTOGRAPHER }

I laughed SO hard at little S. She was very serious...until we broke out the bubbles. I have NEVER heard a baby laugh SO hard at bubbles - EVER! It was the funniest thing! I laughed the whole time I was shooting - I will admit that I had to delete several shots that were blurry because of camera shake from laughing so hard! S is such a cutie and she had a blast with her cake smash. Once the yummy cake came out, she totally forgot about the bubbles and disappeared into her own little sugary world. Ahhh, to be that age again and be able to cram cake in your face without feeling bad about it :)

Winston Salem Baby Photographers Fantasy Photography
Baby Photographers in Winston Salem NC
Winston Salem Baby Photography by Fantasy Photography
Triad Baby Photographers - Fantasy Photography in Winston Salem

Want to do a Cake Smash session with your little one? You bring the cake, we'll handle the clean-up :)

Winston Salem Baby Photographers - Fantasy Photography, LLC

No comments: