Friday, January 25, 2013

winston salem baby photographers { "L" is turning one! }

winston salem baby photographers | winston salem baby photography
I can't believe "L" is already turning one :-\  It's so fun to watch my little clients grow, but it's bitter-sweet as they just grow too fast!  L had a colorful cake smash session for her one year session.  I was so in love with the bright colors - and the bright bunting made by our buddy at Dinner Time Chimes matched L's tutu perfectly!  I do have to mention how much I also love L's red hair!  She is the cutest!  I am obsessed with bright colors, so this session was a blast for me :)


winston salem baby photographers | baby photography in winston salem


baby photographers in winston salem | winston salem baby photography


baby photographers in the triad | clemmons baby photographers


mt airy baby photographers | pilot mountain baby photographers

winston salem baby photographers | baby photographers in winston salem






visit our website - Winston Salem Baby Photographers - Fantasy Photography, llc

No comments: