Saturday, July 11, 2015

Grand-babies { family photographers winston-salem nc }

family photographers in winston salem nc | baby photographers winston salem


family photographers in winston salem nc | baby photographers winston salem



I had so much fun working with the "R" family - we had the pleasure of visiting their beautiful home to capture some shots of them with their grand-babies!  I had worked with their daughter for several sessions and already met some of the kiddos, so I got to meet the rest of the family for this session.  Their gorgeous landscaping was so lovely that I had to use it as my backdrop for some of their images.  

We've had some crazy weather this Summer, and their session date was no different.  The sky was overcast and the rain was coming but we were lucky enough to beat it by maybe five minutes.  I loved working with this family, and these little ones, too!   



family photographers in winston salem nc | baby photographers winston salem



Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography

Call the studio at 336.575.7088 or visit our website -
Newborn Photographers Winston Salem Fantasy Photography, LLC


No comments: