Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Quick Tip Tuesday - DIY Huge Number Props

baby photographers in winston salem nc | baby photographers winston salem


 Another post in a fun, weekly series that we hope to keep rolling!  Each Tuesday we'll post a new quick business tip for prop making, marketing, lighting or some other tidbit that might help you out!  Even if you're not a photographer, you might still find something to apply to your field of business that may save you time or money :)

This week's quick tip:





DIY Huge Number Props!

Cardboard is your friend!  Really!  There are so many uses and re-uses for cardboard!  I use cardboard that my lab ships orders in to make big numbers for birthday sessions at my studio!  You can paint it any color you like and they are super easy to make.  I simply picked my favorite font, used my projector to project it onto the cardboard, traced the outline, then cut it out.  Add a coat of paint and done :)





Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography

Call the studio at 336.575.7088 or visit our website -
Newborn Photographers Winston Salem Fantasy Photography, LLC


No comments: