Monday, January 18, 2016

Jake & Josh { winston salem children's photographers }

baby photographers in winston salem | winston-salem childrens photography

baby photographers in winston salem | winston-salem childrens photography

So, five years ago I began photographing little Jake when he was just one month old.  I've spent lots of time working with him and his sweet family and I can't even express how excited I was to meet his new little brother, Josh!  I about hit the floor when I saw how much they looked alike!  Oh my goodness.  These two little guys are going to be heart-breakers.  They both have the sweetest smiles, and Jake is so grown up and protective, and proud of his little brother.  I loved seeing and catching up with this sweet family again, meeting Josh and seeing Jake.  Even more exciting, their parents wanted me to recreate a shot that I did 5 years ago when Jake was 3 months.  And for comparison, I'm posting a side-by-side picture of these two boys.  A whole lot of cuteness going on there.

baby photographers in winston salem | winston-salem childrens photography

baby photographers in winston salem | winston-salem childrens photography

Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography
newborn baby photographers in winston salem nc

Call the studio at 336.575.7088 or visit our website -
Newborn Photographers Winston Salem Fantasy Photography, LLC


No comments: