Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Peyten's Fall Session { winston salem baby photographer }



family photography in winston salem nc | triad family photographers


Peyten's Fall Session...

Last December, we met little Peyten and his sweet mom when we did his cake smash session at our studio.  He was so cute and had the biggest dimples and not much hair (you might remember him here).  I about hit the grass when I saw these two a few weeks ago and Peyten had RED HAIR to go with those adorable dimples!  Oh my goodness.  He kills me!  He was so sweet and had a blast playing with bubbles in the grass, and he loved his hat!  It was fun spending the evening with them - the sky was cloudy and it was quite windy - I think we had the outer edge of a hurricane passing through - but it didn't stop Peyten and his mom from enjoying their session and giggling the entire time!

I'm not normally big on shooting black and white images, because I love nature and the colors that life offers us.  I love for my images to reflect how I'm seeing things through my lens.  But I have to admit, I fell in love with this shot of Peyten and his mom in black and white.  There is so much feeling and emotion in it as a black and white image  :)

family photography in winston salem nc | triad family photographers

family photography in winston salem nc | triad family photographers


Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography
newborn baby photographers in winston salem nc

Call the studio at 336.575.7088 or visit our website -
Newborn Photographers Winston Salem Fantasy Photography, LLC


Winston Salem Newborn Photographers Fantasy Photography





No comments: