Friday, September 25, 2009

Holiday Portrait Collections { Winston Salem Children's & Family Photographer }

I am soooo excited! I know it's September 25th, but do you realize that next Thursday will already be October? It's not too early to start thinking about the holidays! I know for me, after my son's birthday in mid-October, everything turns hectic and it's Christmas Eve before I realize it!

I wanted to announce our holiday specials EARLY to give you plenty of time to plan - and to remind you all that custom boutique items such as holiday cards, accordion albums, jewelry, etc. can sometimes take up to 3 weeks in production during busy peak times. Please do take this into consideration when placing your order or scheduling your portrait session to allow ample time for production :-)

No comments: