Thursday, September 3, 2009

Emily and Daniel's Wedding {Tanglewood Park}

This had to be one of the most fun weddings I have been to in a while! The bride and groom were amazingly easy to work with and their families were so much fun! I truly enjoyed meeting them all! Of course, shooting weddings here at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC has a special place in my heart and I always get a bit emotional when we photograph there. That was the venue the hubby and I chose when we were married two years ago :-)

Here are some of my favorite shots from Daniel & Emily's wedding...and if you visit our studio, you will see a huge 20 x 30 matted print hanging in our gallery of the first photo in black and white. I just LOVE the emotion that I captured in that shot! Congrats guys!


I love this last shot, too! While I was photographing Emily getting her hair and make-up done, my husband noticed Daniel getting his tie straightened - he actually caught this shot as he was running! Amazing!

No comments: