Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Little "H" & Independence Day Colors! { WINSTON SALEM BABY PHOTOGRAPHERS }

Little "H" was SO cute when she came in for her 9 month session! She was wearing the cutest outfit, sporting the Fourth of July colors, complete with an "H" sized flag, and her daddy's hat :) She is such a cutie! I had to share some of my favorite shots from her session...along with the last shot I took (quickly! I literally had ONE SHOT and hope that I got it in focus!) with a cute crochet bear hat and matching diaper cover paired with a teal crochet flower and the new backdrop my husband made for me!

Winston Salem Baby Photographers - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Baby Photography by Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Baby Portraits & Photography by Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Baby Portrait Photographers - Fantasy Photography

Winston Salem Baby Portrait Photographers - Fantasy Photography, LLC

No comments: