Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bubble Fun...and a new Backdrop! { WINSTON SALEM CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHY }

Miss "M" came by the studio and had a blast playing with the bubbles! Bubbles are just magical - whether you are a child OR adult. There's just something so amazing in them that stops even the most busy children in their tracks. They are fun to catch, to blow and chase, mainly fun to pop :) I love to see a child's eyes light up when the bubbles come out during a session!

I was really excited to try out my new backdrop that my much talented husband created for me! It is two-sided and photographs beautifully! One side is Purple Coneflower and the other is Teal Tint (I swear, that's the name, lol). They are BOLD, but lovely, especially with a vignette!

Winston Salem Children's Photographer | Fantasy Photography
Wisnton Salem Children's Photography by Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Child Photographer - Fantasy Photography, LLC
Winston Salem Child Photography by Fantasy Photography, LLC

Winston Salem Children's Photography by Fantasy Photography, LLC

No comments: