Monday, June 20, 2011

Newborn Triplets! { WINSTON SALEM NEWBORN MULTIPLES TRIPLETS TWINS PHOTOGRAPHER }

Whew! This was a really fun and exciting challenge for us! We've never done twins, triplets, or multiples of any age, and I was SO anticipating this session!

Three little boys - and they were so sweet and tiny! They slept through almost everything! I do have to confess, once I would get two tucked and posed, and go to tuck the third one, one of the first two had moved or I caused "the domino effect" when messing with the third, but it went wonderful! I would almost dare to say that working with multiples went more smoothly than a single newborn (they almost seemed to nuzzle and comfort each other), but then again I could have just gotten lucky with these little guys :-)

Winston Salem Newborn Photography - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Twins Newborn Photographer - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Triplet Newborn Photographer - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Newborn Photographer | Twins Triplets Multiples | Fantasy Photography

Winston Salem Newborn Photographer | Triplets, Twins & Multiples | Fantasy Photography

No comments: