Thursday, June 16, 2011

Little "M" the Ladybug! { WINSTON SALEM CHILD & BABY PHOTOGRAPHER }

I ♥ my job!

Little "M" is on our Bella Bebe program, so she came in for her 9 month session...and she was SO playful! She screamed and yelled and chatted as she played - we laughed so hard at her screaming and playing! I really believe she's been the loudest of babies in the studio so far! I giggled so much that I had to stop shooting a couple of times! She was crawling, so she kept us on the move chasing her...but I wouldn't have it any other way :-) That's what I love about my job! You never know what to expect with babies and children - every one is unique and has their own personality - so working with children, you never shoot the same session twice :-)

Little "M" was busy, but she stopped long enough to let us dress her in a red and black petti tutu with wings and antennae...wasn't she just the cutest little Ladybug?

Winston Salem Baby Photographers - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Baby Photography by Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Baby & Childrens Photographer - Fantasy Photography
Winston Salem Baby & Child Photography by Fantasy Photography

Love Little "M"s Petti Tutu? Hop on over to our Etsy boutique and purchase one for your little bug at http://www.etsy.com/shop/fantasyphotography



Winston Salem Child and Baby Photographer - Fantasy Photography

No comments: